Wednesday 19 September 2012

First Blog EVER!



Hello and welcome to my first blog ever!  My name is Helen Elizabeth; I’m twenty six, size 8, 5’8” and 8 stone 10 pounds (that’s a lot of 8’s there...)

This blog is gonna be about:

Fashion – At least this way I can justify the amount I’m spending on clothes...right?!?

Beauty – It’s all about the eyeliner! Oh and I’m hoping that by practising my nail art, I can start to look less like someone who had a trainee nail technician with a nervous disposition paint their nails for them...

Books – As I normally spend whatever spare moment I get with my head stuck in a good book (not literally, that would be weird), I figure this would be a pretty good topic

Art – Who doesn’t love a bit of art, I’m all about the good old fashion pen and pencil, none of this fancy splashing paint about on a blank canvas for me though

Music – Having a fairly eclectic musical taste I think I can cover everyone’s taste, or at least give it a go anyway, however, I may be slightly biased towards some artists... It’s my blog! :p

So anyway, here it goes, give me a chance, give me some feedback, and get in touch!

Thank you anyone who reads this!  Follow my blog and who knows, you may indeed be the first ever one  

:)

Helen

3 comments:

  1. i'm excited to see what you do with your blog :D i'll stick around

    <3 katherine
    of corgis and cocktails

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I absolutely love your blog :)

      Helen

      x

      Delete
  2. Hello Helen,

    I was reading through your blog and you made me laugh (in a good way)!
    Maybe we can connect, be e-mail pals or something.

    My blog is a little younger than yours =P
    You can find me at forfunk.blogspot.com
    Hehe

    ReplyDelete